Understand and train your soft skills development: fill the gap with the labour market
The labor market is really hard to reach, especially for young people. Several researches indicate that the development of soft skills should be the key for success to enter in the labor market.
The opportunity to develop such skills should come in schools, in youth organization, or in public orienteering services. How we should develop soft skills in young people catching their attention and mixing it with other learning objectives?
The training course is aimed to:
- Define and understand the differences between hard skills and soft skills;
- Differences and similarities between soft skills and the 8 key competences developed by the European Commission;
- Different learning tools: the right tool in the right learning setting to the develop the soft skills;
- Cooperative learning and other methodologies;
- Study cases: starting from experience, planning the future programs.
Included in the price:
- Tuition fee and training material
- Certificate of Competence
- Administration costs
- Coffee Breaks
We can issue specific invoices according to your need and for the training fee only (350€).
For group of 5 or more people we offer special discounts and we can also provide full board formula (with food and accommodation).
- Duration: 5 Days
- Language: Engish or Italian
- Course Capacity: 20
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019