School Management and Leadership
The course will start with presentation of the training program and the needs of the participants. The first two days will be dedicated on strategic planning and resource management on long and short term strategies, while the topic of effective partnership between all stakeholders (school cooperation, parents, educators) will fulfill the timetable for the next two days. The last day will focus on final evaluation and cultural excursion in town.
Sessions will include different exercises, group works and group discussions, presentations, theoretical inputs and reflection sessions, which are planned for the end of each day and will allow and encourage the communication between participants and trainers.
Competences Acquired by Participants:
- Increased awareness for the role of leaders at schools
- Ability to identify strategies and methods for leading diverse school community
- Develop the knowledge and skills for effective use of resources
- Increased ability to examine staff development policies and practices
- Increased capacity to cooperate on international level
- Improved leadership and managerial skills
- Improved communication and social skills
- Improve English language skills
Included in the price:
- Tuition fee and training material
- Certificate of Competence
- Administration costs
- Coffee Breaks
We can issue specific invoices according to your need and for the training fee only (350€).
For group of 5 or more people we offer special discounts and we can also provide full board formula (with food and accommodation).
- Duration: 5 Days
- Language: Engish or Italian
- Course Capacity: 20
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019