Problem Solving and Decision Making
The training will start with various activities for the participants to get to know each other and create a comfortable working environment: name-games, energizers, icebreakers, and team building exercises. The activities of the course will be organized around four topics: defining problem solving and decision-making processes, analisying of the decision-making processes (decision-making methods, group decision making and consensus), creative problem solution and problem-solving techniques, select and implement the solution. Each day will finish with reflection session that will facilitate the open expression of needs, feedbacks and criticism. A final evaluation and a local visit are planned for the final day.
Competences Acquired by Participants:
- Use a range of techniques to define and resolve problems
- How to assess a critical need and design a tailored solution
- Apply appropriate problem-solving and decision-making processes
- Evaluate solutions and anticipate likely risks
- Identify common obstacles to effective problem-solving and decision-making
- Developing skills for effective communication
Included in the price:
- Tuition fee and training material
- Certificate of Competence
- Administration costs
- Coffee Breaks
We can issue specific invoices according to your need and for the training fee only (350€).
For group of 5 or more people we offer special discounts and we can also provide full board formula (with food and accommodation).
- Duration: 5 Days
- Language: Engish or Italian
- Course Capacity: 20
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019