Education on No hate speech and Cyber-Bullying
The Internet is becoming more and more a space used for learning and training, building personal and professional relations, promoting yourself and find other individuals/companies with similar personal/professional interests. But unfortunately the Internet can have also other uses: it can diffuse fears, threats, intimidation, violence and hate speech: all those behaviors, if not prevented and contrasted, can lead to an escalation of hate, radicalization, violent actions and hate crimes online but also offline.
Competences Acquired by Participants
- Strengthen a common understanding about what is considered “Hate Speech” in the online and offline dimension;
- Identify the differences between online and offline hate speech;
- Understaing of the social groups most targeted by hate speech in our contexts;
- Learn how to prevent, react and combat these kind of hate speech;
- Learn how to use the educational tool available and accessible to all;
- Learn good practices from different countries that already implemented actions, activities, tools and strategies for enhancing critical thinking and media literacy, in particular in the field of preventing online hate speech.
- Improved English language skills
Included in the price:
- Tuition fee and training material
- Certificate of Competence
- Administration costs
- Coffee Breaks
We can issue specific invoices according to your need and for the training fee only (350€).
For group of 5 or more people we offer special discounts and we can also provide full board formula (with food and accommodation).
- Duration: 5 Days
- Language: Engish or Italian
- Course Capacity: 20
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020,